Feeding Aquatic Dwarf Frogs

IsThatDave

New Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've just got two of these, they are the aquatic underwater dwarf frogs, not the african clawed frog.

I was wondering what does these live on? do they eat flakes? or freeze dried bloodworms or something?

Would appreciate some advice, cheers.
 
Like above said, anything meaty but I have found bloodworms work best. And I think you mean African Dwarf Frog. :good:
Turkey baster works well if the tank has fish in it. Good luck with your adf's.

Drew
 
I've just got two of these, they are the aquatic underwater dwarf frogs, not the african clawed frog.

I was wondering what does these live on? do they eat flakes? or freeze dried bloodworms or something?

Would appreciate some advice, cheers.

What do they EAT? Mine were such gluttons I thought they might leave the tank and raid the refrigerator! After targeting them with Reptomin pellets they would eat flakes, bloodworms, brineshrimp, ect. When feeding them pellets, they would actually try to pry my fingers open if I wasn't quick enough on the release! Made me feel I should count my fingers afterward too.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top