good.gif

yay.gif

winner.gif

band.gif

​
Very well done!!!
 ​
2012-10-03_17-11-40_40.jpg

Thanks to everyone that voted for any of the fish.  I'm truly humbled.  My Pearl Gourami deserves all the credit, he's a very colorful beauty and I merely take care of him. 

I love his fins. Just absolutely fantastic shape! You obviously give him a great home Ruskull, well deserved win! :fish:

Thank you, he's the pride & joy of my 36 gallon tank.

+1 on the fins, amazing! Love your new signature backing too, is that just a change of backing alongside plant growth? I love it!

Thanks again

Yup, that's just removing the background altogether.  Before I had a underwater printed background & I was all set to put a black vinyl background on, but once I took the old one off it looked so good I decided to keep it with no background at all.  Because the tank sits caddy corner the light throws rays off the walls behind it.  That wall is painted light blue anyway so it looks kinda like the sun rays through the water.

Again, all credit to the fish, I only take care of him. 

Whoohoo!  I just reloaded the front page of this forum & my fish is listed as the winner of the February Fish of the Month competition!  

Thanks again everyone, all credit to the fish for being a perfect specimen.  He has a cool, smooth type personality too!  

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back