Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator āš’ļø
Reaction score
February 2015 Fish of the Month Competition is now openĀ 
wink.png

(apologies for the late posting once again! :x )
Ā 
Ā 
Please start posting entries and nominations for the February 2015 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read theĀ rulesĀ before submitting a nomination or entry.

The DecemberĀ competition will close for entries and nominations on ~Ā 15th February 2015.
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
(As a side note:Ā  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

Attachments

• 1dbef20a-6a50-46bc-a7ad-e03b9966ea7e_zpsde6fbdc3.jpg
    1dbef20a-6a50-46bc-a7ad-e03b9966ea7e_zpsde6fbdc3.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 229
Thanks Ch4!Ā Ā  He was being extra photogenic that day.Ā  LOL

Goggy said:
Ā 
Wow! thats a nice metalic plakat!
ri
Ā 
LOLĀ  That is not a plakat -- it is a betta smaragdina which is a type of wild betta.Ā Ā  However this type of wild betta has often been bred with domestic bettas to increase the metallic coloring and to help with the form of traditional plakats.

am I allowed to add my boy? I ask because I'm a returning member only recently. Here's an entry picture and if it's okay to enter I'll get a verification picture later
Ā 
4eae7ddf-54f7-4d60-9cc5-c39b49a7ce11_zpsfcca6e3a.jpg

Akasha72 said:
am I allowed to add my boy? I ask because I'm a returning member only recently. Here's an entry picture and if it's okay to enter I'll get a verification picture later.
Ā 
Yes, thats perfectly ok, its only folks with post counts lower than 60 and/or has been a member for less than 60 days that are not permitted to enter.
Ā 
Of course, previous month winner of specific otm competitiion are not eligiable, i.e January FOTM winner will not be eligiable to enter FOTM for the 2 following months, though can enter TOTM andĀ  POTM if they wish to.
Ā 
Hope that makes sense.
Ā 
Just need verification pic from you now
wink.png

Ā 
Copy of rules -
Ā 
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/300032-tank-of-the-month-rules/

yes makes perfect sense Ch4rlie, I used to enter when I was a regular member way 'back in the day' lol
Ā 
I shall dig the camera out and see if I can find him
Ā 
Here you go...
Ā 
002_zps32cmbiul.jpg

Wildbetta said:
Ā 
Wow! thats a nice metalic plakat!
ri
Ā 
LOLĀ  That is not a plakat -- it is a betta smaragdina which is a type of wild betta.Ā Ā  However this type of wild betta has often been bred with domestic bettas to increase the metallic coloring and to help with the form of traditional plakats.
Ā 

Oh thats new for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back