Favourite 60's, 70's and 80's Christmas songs?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I have my vantage point on the mountain and have Who-Ville in my sights. I won't sell out like that weakling Howard Grinch, and my dog is ready to go. We're going to ride down the mountain on Dec 24 and replace all the showoff consumer plastic with nice cycled tanks. People will wake up in the morning to a true miracle.

But even that doesn't need to get started til late November.

I have my vantage point on the mountain and have Who-Ville in my sights. I won't sell out like that weakling Howard Grinch, and my dog is ready to go. We're going to ride down the mountain on Dec 24 and replace all the showoff consumer plastic with nice cycled tanks. People will wake up in the morning to a true miracle.

But even that doesn't need to get started til late November.
Oh... Right. I just wanted to ask what's your favourite Xmas song, that's all.

Noooooo its still only September

Not an Xmas fan at all and most of the songs are annoying as hell which may be a kind of PTSD from working in retail at Xmas as a youth with a loop of xmas cds

The one I do like is Fairytale of New York which I think is now no longer acceptable on radio :rolleyes:

Fairytale of New York, and for the tune and the Victorian weirdness, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. I may might, could possibly listen to both around December 26. There is a radio station just across the border from here in the US that starts playing 24/7 Christmas music around their Thanksgiving, sometime in November, until the 25th. It's the retail workers nightmare - if there's a heaven, Christmas music season gives them a free ticket in.

Anything by Trans Siberian Orchestra

I don't listen to Christmas songs until less than one week a way... off the top of my head... I like Joan Jett's "Little drummer boy"

Most reactions

Back