Fat or fiction

Tazmaz

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Location
Tasmania
Hi. I have a cloud and not sure if fat bloated or pregnant been like this for a while. Did the best I could with pic it wouldn't keep still. Still active eating ECT just quit chubby. Can anyone shed some light on this please. It's chubby on both sides of the body not a dropped stomach
Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG20250513070557.webp
    IMG20250513070557.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 121
Best I can do with pics I'm afraid
 

Attachments

  • IMG20250513165927.webp
    IMG20250513165927.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG20250513165904.webp
    IMG20250513165904.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG20250513165846.webp
    IMG20250513165846.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG20250513165904.webp
    IMG20250513165904.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 75
does it eat normally?
what does its poop look like?
 
It's a female full of eggs. If it is in warm water you need to cool the tank down for a month then warm it back up to get them to spawn. If it's in cool water, warm it up and it should breed when the water is warmer.

If a fish is fat and eats well and does normal coloured poop, it's normally fine. If they get fat overnight and don't eat normally, then it's a problem.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top