FAQ links not working

Fishy_Dan

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the links in the FAQ not working? When I click on one I get taken to a log in page, which then says I don't have access.

AilyNC

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the links in the FAQ not working? When I click on one I get taken to a log in page, which then says I don't have access.
I found this on the link to see more questions about cycling a tank.

Reactions: kwi

essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
The links were written before the software was upgraded so they no longer work. I have managed to find a lot of the threads which were the links and re-do them but I have probably missed some.

Can you tell me which links you have found that don't work, please, and I'll see if I can reinstate them.

essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, I think you mean the links in the TFF FAQ Topics section. A lot of those are out of date, and some of them are in the currently active forums - Tropical Chit Chat is now Tropical Discussion and Beginner Questions is now New to the Hobby Q & As.

I'll have a look see what I can find to re-instate.

essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
It is now updated. Some of the links were very out of date so have been deleted. I have searched for and found the rest, and put new links in place.

OP
F

Fishy_Dan

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
It is now updated. Some of the links were very out of date so have been deleted. I have searched for and found the rest, and put new links in place.
Thank you!

AilyNC

Fish Herder
Reaction score
The links were written before the software was upgraded so they no longer work. I have managed to find a lot of the threads which were the links and re-do them but I have probably missed some.

Can you tell me which links you have found that don't work, please, and I'll see if I can reinstate them.
I mean the link at the end of this post on cycle a tank

essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I found three links, two of which didn't work. They do now!

If I've missed one, let me know........

essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I've just realised there was reference to a post on testing which had 'coming soon' after it and this looked like a link. It wasn't a link and the post on testing was never written. I've removed that sentence as it's no longer applicable.