Video Fancy Guppy Tail Rot?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You need to look up your water parameters on your suppliers web site, there is something else going on here. Clean fresh water will not kill fish..

Ok
How big is the tank.
When you clean it tell me exactly what you do.
How much dechlorinator do you use
How long do you let the new water sit before adding it to the tank? Yes yes manufacturers of dechlorinators claim they instantly deal with this or that but I dont trust them.
Tank is 37 gallons, I use the reccommended amount, so take how much I pulled out and divide by the reccommended amount and that’s how much I put in in mL, I let it sit for around 15-20 minutes.

You need to look up your water parameters on your suppliers web site, there is something else going on here. Clean fresh water will not kill fish..

Ok
How big is the tank.
When you clean it tell me exactly what you do.
How much dechlorinator do you use
How long do you let the new water sit before adding it to the tank? Yes yes manufacturers of dechlorinators claim they instantly deal with this or that but I dont trust them.
37 gallon tank, I take a gravel vacuum and clean the gravel and drain the tank. I fill up multiple buckets with same temperature water and add the correct amount of dechlorinator and then stir to increase the dechlorination process. Let it sit for 4-5 minutes and then add it back it slowly.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back