Yes its most likely a bacterial bloom, how long has the tank been set up and how did you go about it? Do you use dechlorinator and how do you go about cleaning the tank and its stuff like filters, substrate etc exactly? How many gallons is the tank and what fish do you have in it and how many?
well, i totally cleaned out the tankabout a month ago after a fish died, just to make sure it wasnt infected.Then, just today, i did a water change because of the 'bateria bloom' I was wondering if there is anything I can do about it.
By completely cleaning out the tank do you mean you drained and scrubbed the whole thing, including the filter? If so, you probably killed off all the beneficial bacteria, and your tank is cycling again. The bacteria bloom is nothing to worry about, as it's comprised of the beneficial bacteria you want, and will clear up on its own. I suggest checking your ammonia and nitrIte levels, and do more water changes if necessary.