Fa Cup Semi's!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bring em on :lol: :crazy:

I think I'd rather meet Chelski in the semi than the final, get them whilst they are looking as rocky as they've ever done. Another grouch and morientes goal and we'll be through.

Arfie

If anyone cant watch the game tonight for only £2.99 you can get a lifetime membership on www.first4footy.net. i am a member on there and think it's excellent value for money. Plus when the world cup is here i can watch the games on my computer at work!!!!

John Arne Riise Ooh Aah
I wanna Knooooow, when you'll score a goal

Luis Garcia, He drinks Sangria
He came from Barca, to Liverpool
He's 5' 7" from football heaven
So please don't take my Lius Away

:hooray: :kana: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So, now I'm calming down :shout: , well a little bit :D I kinda hope than Middlesborough win the other Semi, cos I'd like Liverpool to pay them back for when they robbed by home town team Chesterfield, of a cup final place at Old Trafford.

Mind you, I think West Ham would make it a better final, more attractive football.

Arfie

:lol: No great loss, I can't put on here what I shouted about him just before he scored, when he missed 2 sitters.

Arfie

personally i'd rather see morientes play more for you boys than garcia; i think garcia blows too hot or cold to be considered as a natural first choice.

who's gunna replace cisse when he's sent packing then?

I really don't know, I'd thought Defoe if spurs don't get into the champs league, which is possible, but after the public slanging match over him, I'm not sure it can happen. No doubt we'll manage to spend over £10M on a fast player who spends most of his time inspecting his bootlaces, like Cisse or his predecessor Baros, actually to be fair they were both Houllier signings so we can only hope not.

Rumours include Raul, Andy Johnson, Guily and Aimar, I've even heard a hillarious one linking us with the balance impared Horseface at manyoo :crazy: . Bearing in mind Morientes and Cisse will most likely both be going, so we'll need at least 2 and from them lot I'd go for Andy Johnson. I'd also like to see Mellor back and given a chance :nod: .

Here's one I've not heard anywhere yet, how about Bent from Charlton, now Curbishley has gone? :shifty:

Arfie

man i'm an arsenal fan and the thought of ruud in a pool shirt makes even me feel ill.

i think johnson could be ace given half decent service, all my colleagues are eagles and adore him. although you seem to have a decent similar type of player in mellor so save some dosh! as for fast players, well unless they're henry they can be too easy to defend against and i don't think either bent or defoe have the required ability to unlock defences on a regular basis. i'm sure we'd give you a good deal on another waste of space in reyes :p

i think the rest of the prem have missed out on samaras at man city. i like the look of him already.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back