Exodons?

williamc

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I saw these exodons(aka buck toothed tetras) on the fourm and I was wondering if I could keep some of these with some other fish like a firemouth?
has anyone ever jepy any and I was wondering if they could be with anyother fish but aggressive ones?
 
I would think that you'd be fine keeping them with a Firemouth but I don't think that it would be a good idea to keep them with less aggressive fish.
 
ok thanks have you ever had any cause I was wondering if they are fun t watch and if they are lively?
 
ok thanks have you ever had any cause I was wondering if they are fun t watch and if they are lively?

They are very lively, especially at feeding time. They school like any other type of tetra and behave accordingly. I've never kept them myself but I have seen them feed at a LFS that I used to work at.
 
only keep exodons in a species only tank
however heavily armoured catfish can be kept with them.

my school was kept with Agamyxis pectinifrons with no problems whatsoever
 
What size tank would they be going in? I read somewhere it needs to be a minimum of 150L.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top