Ever Suffered From Dissapearing Amano Shrimp In A Jewel Aquarium?

Genesis

If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Check your filter box :rolleyes:


I just took mine out, stripped it and cleaned it and I found 3 of my 5 missing Amano Shrimp (which I hadn't seen since I bought them) hiding in the bottom of the filter box! :lol:




They were in very filthy water (the bottom of my filter) so if you have lost any shrimp I recommend checking your filter and getting them out ASAP (the other 2 are presumed dead).






The surviving 3 have found a new home in a planted 20 gal!



Hope this helped! :)
 
ha ha ha unbelievable! i bought two glass shrimps three days back, havent seen them since, thought they'd been eaten, after reading this my fella has just checked the filter box in our juwel aquarium, and guess who was in there!!!!! ha ha ha ha
 
ha ha ha unbelievable! i bought two glass shrimps three days back, havent seen them since, thought they'd been eaten, after reading this my fella has just checked the filter box in our juwel aquarium, and guess who was in there!!!!! ha ha ha ha

:lol: hahahaha! I told you so!
Do you have another tank you can move them to?
'Cause they'll go back, they always do :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top