Enough Plants? Dwarf Puffer Is Bored It Seems

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Well I bought some more plants for my 5 gallon so my dwarf puffer. He seems to be doing fine and is eating but seems a little bored. Is there anything I can add that would look good and what can entertain a dwarf puffer? I have an air pump I can use but not sure what attachment I should use? Pics of Dwarf Puffer and tank below:

100_1170.jpg


100_1168.jpg


100_1172.jpg
 
well i hear these guys eat pest snails and they often look like little bubbles so if you put the air line in with a fine air block so the bubbles are anout the size of your puffers mouth he might chase them or try at least :good:
 
That should be enough plants there. You might want to add some bogwood or decor to create some hidy holes or tunnels for your little puff. They are nosey little things :lol:

Nice plump little puff btw :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top