English Football

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I hate to say it, but Arsenal has to win every game now, i think. If they lose or even draw 1 more match, I think their PL title hopes are over. As for tomorrows game......let's just say I'm reaaallllyyyy nervous.

As a Arsenal fan, i have kinda already given up hope for this year, we are not as good as the other 2 teams above us, but better than every other team in the league by far, i mean out of the 5 games we have lost, 4 of them have been to Utd and Chelsea both home and away, I think it's safe to say that if those 2 were not in the league, we would dominate it.

But they are.... so I'm just hoping we can keep this young team together for a few more years and continue to progress and i'll be happy.

Progression is the key, a Carling cup egg cup wont satisfy me, I would be happier with better performances against the Elite teams rather than beating 'b' teams with our youth side just to get a piece of silver wear.

well, chelsea will win the title i think. because they beat man united, and man united are missing rooney for another 3 or so games

Wooo, Derby on form, they beat Leicester, they beat Coventry, they'll beat Ipswich tomorrow, and Crystal Palace, things are looking up!

flying high up in the sky wel keep the blue flag flying high from stamford bridge to wembly, wel keep the blue flag flying high!!!!!! COME ON CHELSEA

edited cos i cant spell keep :lol:

Hmm, was at the game, 2 of their goals were offside, persistent time wasting from their keeper led to the sending off of 2 players because they were protesting this blatant time wasting with the ref, they'll show it on footie league show tonight.

crap, leeds isnt securing their promotion, they need to win! not lose...

Don't.. what's happened since Jan is killing me.

Yeah, a win today but we've had so many chance to pull clear, yet don't take any of them. I think we'll be in the playoffs and Millwall will go up automatic. Only thing is, that I can see Huddersfield getting into the playoffs and beating us there too.

This season has gone from :hyper: to :-( so far...

crap, leeds isnt securing their promotion, they need to win! not lose...

This season has gone from :hyper: to :-( so far...

i know, after like half the season i was like 'YES!!! BACK INTO CHAMPIONSHIP, AND NEXT, PREMIER LEAGUE!'

but now it is depressing watching the table, since i cant see the games on my tv...

edit: forgot to finish what i was going to say! lol

well, there are no more english clubs in champions league, but half of the europa league teams are english, including the reds. i hope they can at least win this cup...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back