English Football

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
i hate being in north america, i cant watch english football unless on tv, and i dont live in a city with a major league soccer team, so i cant watch that either. we just have a crappy american football team, and a baseball team

Derby shot up 5 places the other night, just about to leave for the match, we're playing swansea today, we're 8 points off the play off spot, 15 games left, I've got my fingers crossed for the play offs.

hull aren't going down. they will finish in the top 5 at least :nod:

a kid at school bet me a fiver that they would go down last season. i bought a nice specimen of anubias with the winnings. :lol:
we mustn't lose faith!!!!!

cheers :good:

thats exactly why i wont lose faith that liverpool will win the league. just today man utd lost to everton, which makes liverpool closer in points potentially, i just need man utd, chelsea, and arsenal to have bad losses, and liverpool have crazy success.

so, next season, liverpool wins and derby county gets promoted to premier league

season after, liverpool wins and derby county STAYS in the premier league

sounds like a good plan!
we have been hearing this from liverpool fans for the last 18 years get a grip liverpool suck now and things arent going to improve next season either to many scally fans with delusions of grandeur open your eyes soon gerrard will retire and neither maxi or alberto will settle in our game rather like morientes and cisse
liverpool this season have shown there true colours without alonso
a mediocre mid table club living in the 80's

come on man united

long live king alex

i'll put a fiver on with ya Truck, that Forest get promoted!

so, next season, liverpool wins and derby county gets promoted to premier league

sounds like a good plan!
we have been hearing this from liverpool fans for the last 18 years get a grip liverpool suck now and things arent going to improve next season either to many scally fans with delusions of grandeur open your eyes soon gerrard will retire and neither maxi or alberto will settle in our game rather like morientes and cisse

come on man united

long live king alex

actually, hes only a 'sir'

and without alonso we are quite a bit worse, but you just gotta keep beleiving.

it will most likely be chelsea that wins this year anyway, not man utd

sounds like a good plan!

come on man united

long live king alex

actually, hes only a 'sir'

and without alonso we are quite a bit worse, but you just gotta keep beleiving.

it will most likely be chelsea that wins this year anyway, not man utd
yep just like my first post says chelsea man u then arsenal neither liverpool or man city deserve to be in the top 4 this season both been very average too many games drawn much the same reason liverpool didnt win last season too many draws

Lol the reason why Liverpool didn't win last season is because they are a bad team, with a clueless manager.

Sack Rafa, get some financial backing and you might achieve something domestically.

2 Players ownt win you anything, and by sellign Alonso...you didnt help yourselves.

Add to the fact that Babel has stupid amounts of potential and Rafa has absolutely no clue how to play him.

Babel could be the next Thierry Henry or Ronaldo given the right mentor.

it would be nice to see a new manager, but as long as its not a crappy one, i wonder if they might sack rafa this summer?

well, it seem as though Portsmouth FC is definetly going down, especially since they got 9 points deducted

the tide has turned once again thanks to liverpool and blackburn
liverpool where a total embaresment today 1 shot on goal in 95 minutes of play just not good enough !
looks like getting knocked out the champions league has knocked chelskis confidence so its onwards and upwards for man united :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back