England Crash Out On Pens Again

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

toppman

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
anyone else watch the under 21s loser 13-12 on pens, lol longest pens iv ever seen 16 each.

I forgot it was on so was in the garden, I caught the 2nd half of extra time and the poor boys looked knackered.

To say the "crashed" out is a bit harsh, they went out 13-12 on pens so they hardly bottled it, it bodes well if some of these boys make it to full international level as they have the fight and determination in them to play through injuries and to be honest from what I saw they were very outclassed, but they also showed bottle that the full team haven't displayed in pens previously.

Arfie

i watched the whole thing. imo England were far from outclassed, though the second half did not go as well. I have watched England play since the 1966, cup finals, and never have i seen a team play with such spirit and heart, with the possible exception of the England Argentina game in 1998. they all deserve more than the "OMG we lost on penalty's again" comments. this team played as a team for over 120 minutes, and never did their heads drop. not even when a booking meant, a player would miss the final!! IMHO Mr Pierce and his men did more for the health of English international football, than any group has since 1966! Well done guys, for the first time in years the future of English football looks good! now all we need to do is dump , err i cant remember his name, you know the guy who is helping England lose ATM, and replace him with our Stuart!

Most reactions

Back