Endlers

Miss Dib Dabs

Loony.
Reaction score
Ok, have decided to move on from my endlers, which I have kept and bred for many years. I'd like to move over to congo tetras in the 55g which won't breed like rabbits!
I'd prefer collection, can deliver within a certain distance for petrol.
I'm based in Cambridge, UK (That's the Cambridgeshire Cambridge, not the other one) and am happy to sell them for £1 for 10. Any questions please ask and I'll try and get some up to date pics asap.
They currently live in hard water (ph around 7.8-8) and are very hardy. I would prefer not to post.
P.

Ok, have decided to move on from my endlers, which I have kept and bred for many years. I'd like to move over to congo tetras in the 55g which won't breed like rabbits!
I'd prefer collection, can deliver within a certain distance for petrol.
I'm based in Cambridge, UK (That's the Cambridgeshire Cambridge, not the other one) and am happy to sell them for £1 for 10. Any questions please ask and I'll try and get some up to date pics asap.
They currently live in hard water (ph around 7.8-8) and are very hardy. I would prefer not to post.
P.

hi i live in newmarket and im very interested in ur endlers.is it mainly males u have or do u have a mix,also how many do u have,many thanks roz

I have a mix of male and female endlers. I would say, as I look at the tank, I probably have more females than males, but it's hard to judge.
P.

well thats a coinsidence, how many do u have available, will be after about 50 to make it worth the travel, also would u want petrol money if so how much

PM me if u like

I have a mix of male and female endlers. I would say, as I look at the tank, I probably have more females than males, but it's hard to judge.
P.

hi im interested in atlest 20 fish min.can collect from u.plz pm me.i have tried to pm u but havent hurd back so i might not of done it properly.update id like around 30-40 if u have them plz

Oddly I will be reasonably close next week, probably Tuesday as I have an assignment to hand in at the university.
P.

hi miss dib dabs just wanted to say thank you for the fish.i would recomend this ladies fish to anyone.lovely colours and all very healthy

Thanks Roz. Was nice to meet you this evening. Hope they give you as much pleasure as they have me. :) Tank looks somewhat emptier now, lol.
Still have a number left if anyone would like some. Can drive within a reasonable distance for petrol cost. :good:
P.

Thanks Roz. Was nice to meet you this evening. Hope they give you as much pleasure as they have me. :) Tank looks somewhat emptier now, lol.
Still have a number left if anyone would like some. Can drive within a reasonable distance for petrol cost. :good:
P.
I'd love to have all the rest tif you ever plan to visit london or know someone who can get to me. Not worththe long drive and petrol otherwise

I may be heading into London sometime during next week (details aren't final as yet). If you can get to somewhere I know I am happy to bring them with me. Wouldn't be the first time I've taken fish on the train. :lol: I usually come in at Kings Cross but can also arrive at Liverpool Street.
P.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back