Endlers In/near Leicester?

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
So I'm off to tropical aqua tomorrow for some betta shopping :D Not sure if he has endlers too, but if not, is there anywhere else round there worth trying?
:thanks:
 
Thanks John, have PMed Paul, hope I'm not too late :)
 
paul should be able to help you, he breeds them :good: really nice fish too and dirt cheap especially compared to lfs...... he will even deliver them to you for petrol costs if you localish so you dont have to leave your house! unless you want to that is. i have bought loads of shrimp from him and a couple of female endlers and they have all been great fish/shrimps.
i dont think he is on here every night so bare with him on a reply.

paul should be able to help you, he breeds them :good: really nice fish too and dirt cheap especially compared to lfs...... he will even deliver them to you for petrol costs if you localish so you dont have to leave your house! unless you want to that is. i have bought loads of shrimp from him and a couple of female endlers and they have all been great fish/shrimps.
i dont think he is on here every night so bare with him on a reply.
where is tropical aqua, is it in leicester? :unsure:
 
Yes, north east side I think-going to multimap it tomorrow. It's not a shop though, but he does sell on ebay.
 
Yes, north east side I think-going to multimap it tomorrow. It's not a shop though, but he does sell on ebay.
i think i have seen it on ebay actually, does he sell angels, corys, bettas? if you find it and if its anygood will you let me know please? north east side? is that evington kinda area?
 
Yes, I'm def. going to the show-it's right near me :D It was just that I was going to Leicester anyway and I like going to new LFS.
I already have 6, but I've lost some and wanted to replace them.
mattlee, I got a lovely betta that was listed on eBay, but looked better in the flesh. He said he's getting about 60 in next friday, but as I'd driven, I chose one today. It's near Belgrave-I got lost and ended up on the Diwali decked high street!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top