Endler guppy

Jessie J.

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have five guppies, one red tuxedo, one neon blue delta, two gold-tails (one D-tail), a tequila sunrise (passed away but got his genes in a few broods), and a red mosaic/delta. This is their second/third brood. Six of the babies so far are about one or two centimeters long, and are swimming with the other guppies. Some have tails that look like endler guppy tails (big black prongs with fin webbing in-between), with speckles. How would they get these genes?
EDIT: I also should mention that the tequila sunrise had an unusual tail, he may have been part endler; the tail looked normal except for one big spike sticking out of the very middle.

...How would they get these genes?
EDIT: I also should mention that the tequila sunrise had an unusual tail, he may have been part endler; the tail looked normal except for one big spike sticking out of the very middle.

I think you answered your own question really. Guppies and Endlers can interbreed and if you think that your tequila sunrise had been from a guppy endler crossing then these traits will have come through that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back