EMERGENCY! Dying fish. Bullied guppy. Need help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I am devoid of green thumbs....even weeds die in the garden for me.....plants are a definite no-go.....always have been and probably always will be
Yah, we have killed lots of garden plants.... 😂

I dont think id mind the snails much... Even though I'd try to rid of them
I wish I had kept the photo of my aquarium from a few years ago

You literally could not see through the glass for nuclear peskies...they were inside and out, all over the substrate, all in the hood and around the lighting.....even managed to have little mother's meetings on the carpet!

My Cories and Blue Rams loved them for breakfast when I crushed a few....but I could not get rid of the blighters. Ended up taking the entire aquarium down, sterilising it and starting afresh.....

Not even floaters?
Not even a floater will survive with me......told you...dock plants, nettles, dandelions die for me....just takes one look from me and they shrivel

Plants hate me...which is fine....I don't mind....more bottled water for the fish and me ;)

You literally could not see through the glass for nuclear peskies...they were inside and out, all over the substrate, all in the hood and around the lighting.....even managed to have little mother's meetings on the carpet!

My Cories and Blue Rams loved them for breakfast when I crushed a few....but I could not get rid of the blighters. Ended up taking the entire aquarium down, sterilising it and starting afresh.....
Daaaaang

Not even a floater will survive with me......told you...dock plants, nettles, dandelions die for me....just takes one look from me and they shrivel

Plants hate me...which is fine....I don't mind....more bottled water for the fish and me ;)
Trust me man, I understand

Thats why I avoid eye contact with people 😂😂

As I found out smooshing the snails and feeding them to the loaches was kinda fun....I kinda miss my CAE now

although he was a little monster and I’ll never make that mistake again

he sure loved snails though once I trained him to eat them

b r u h, thats so...annoying.

I find Betta and Guppies dont mix - instant Fight Club to determine the Real Prima Donna.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back