Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Email notifications

Discussion in 'Board Announcements & Suggestions' started by Byron, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Fishmanic

Fishmanic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Global Moderator Tank of the Month Winner!

Well try clicking "unwatch thread" and then clicking on "watch thread" and and then checking off box to receive alerts AND and box to receive email notifications....appearance may vary depending on the device you are using.

2. Byron

Byron Member

Thanks essjay, but I already looked into this. All emails arrive in my inbox, and I decide individually what to do with them; only exceptions are those identified by my Norton security and blocked to avoid downloading software or something, and these have never been from TFF. And it is still a fact that this used to work until recently, so as far as I am concerned there is a problem with TFF. I don't really care about this, there are worse things (like these **** adds now). But I am still annoyed that something is not functioning.

3. Byron

Byron Member

OK, that got somewhere, though it still leaves questions. I "unwatched" this thread, then I clicked the "watch thread" after it changed. The new pop-up did contain a box for receiving emails, so I checked that. I'll do that with the latest threads I'm involved with and see if it functions or reverts back.

But why was this never needed before, when the general settings to receive emails of all alerts and conversations is checked and was applying to all threads? None of these are coming through any longer.

4. dascrow

dascrow Admin
    Staff Member Admin

@Byron - I'm looking into this now for you.

5. Byron

Byron Member

Thanks, appreciated. B.