Eheim Eeco ‘Comfort’ 2232 External Canister Filter.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Underwurlde

Always look on the bright side of life..
Reaction score
eBay item: 300449279740

Eheim ecco ‘comfort’ 2232 external canister filter. Used, but clean & tidy example, comes complete in original box, plus instructions and all the bits and bobs. Included also is many extra first stage white floss filter pads.

* Cute little filter which is pretty efficient, very user friendly and extremely easy to clean. The individual trays are a nice touch and the self priming head is a real bonus. The classic Eheim series are, without a doubt, the most efficient filters on the market but the ECCOs are very, very good as well. These filters are the best combination of ease of use and efficiency.
* Comes with all necessary filter media.
* Suitable for an aquarium of up to 130Litres.
* Suitable for Freshwater or Marine environments

See eBay listing: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300449279740

Is this in fully working order i take it? How much you looking for it, including postage?

Is this in fully working order i take it? How much you looking for it, including postage?

Hi,

yes, item is in full working order and is a clean unit overall. I would be surprised if this item went for less than £40 as new they'd be about £70 to £80. For postage I guessed at £10 (i.e. postage cost plus packaging and messing about etc etc). I have over 20 watchers already & it been barely listed a day...

Andy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back