Eheim 2224

JustKia

Fish Herder
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Warwickshire, UK
I got an Eheim 2224 thrown in with one of the tanks I bought at the weekend.
Anyone have any experience good or bad with this filter?
I'm going to ditch the sponges and put the ceramic balls and noodles in a "delicates" bag and stick it in the dishwasher along with the bogwood.
 
I have an eheim (pro 3 model 2075) and have only good things to say about them.

Eheim have slowly grown themselves and are now recognised as one of the leading filtration brands in europe. The only models known to have some flaws are the ecco range and the thermo range, neither of which yours is so you have a very efficient and very very reliable filter :good:

Any other questions dont hesitate to ask.

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top