Quantity for sale:1 male
Reason for Sale: Needs a loving home!
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Offers or trade
Photograph: Below

40530752.jpg

Hi all
I have for sale a lovely healthy male Pseudocrenilabrus nicholsi
As you can see from photo, a stunning fish, Rarely found for sale in UK.
One tuff little fish,, a mouthbrooder with stunning display colours,
will happly fit in a community tank but could bully certain tank mates, or similar could do well in a malawi tank
more info here
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/pseudo_nicholsi.php

Open to offers or possible trade, For either my community or malawi tanks
Collection from Puckeridge, Hertfordshire, Or maybe able to meet along my work route,, up A10 towards London, Back down A1 towards Stevenage
cheers
Ben
:D

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

hi there, see its still for sale on ebay. i'm interested him but just doing abit more research, i have a tang tank. i have x4 5 striped barbs if your interested in a swap. i live 15 minutes from the lutterworth junction of the M1 if you could meet up.

cheers

HI mate,,
thanx for the offer, Not really interested in barbs, never kept them before,, bit of fin nippers i have heard, prob way to much for my community tank, which is prob near its limit anyhow
you a good hr and a half drive from me, if interested still and bid on ebay, best i could prob meet would be St Albans, at other end of M1 Large maidenhead aquatics store there, so you could get some extra fish, lol
cheers
Ben

hi ben, gonna have to give him a miss i think. i've been doing allot more research and think he will be too aggressive for my tank

thanks though

Sure no worries at all mate,, Yer he's a tough little nut. is quite happy in my community tank untill feeding time, then its like a tiger has been unleashed lol

still got this fella if anyones interested,, looking for a couple of larger Bristenose of anyone wants to trade?

:rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back