Eggs In The Tank!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

riffraff

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
evening...
just went to feed the fishies and noticed these :blink: the 2 angel fish are guarding them against all the other fish, but occasionally nip one off and eat it??? are these angel eggs or are they guarding a yummy food supply?
the only fish i know i have they a sexually active are the kribs, 2 females and a male and they are always always flirting, colouring up and being naughty!

any ideas anyone?

cheers
riffraff

(pretty sure the eggs will all be gone by tommorow)

Attachments

• egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 85
  • eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 74
Definitely Angel Eggs.

They will make mistakes until they learn not to eat the eggs usually 2-4 spawns.

Congratulations Westwood

Wow Gratz thats alot of eggs :shout:

Edit: They might be picking off 'bad eggs'?

well thanks for the replys...
just been watching them, the 2 angels keep rubbing themselves over the eggs, gently with the underside of their bodies??? theyve stopped eating them and are having a time of it chasing the other fish down!
wierd, just a lucky dip of 2 angels cause the wife likes them, got them when they where teeny back in december and all of a sudden....loads of eggs!

cheers
riffraff

Wow, beautiful Angels, would of loved to have had some but I decided not to! Congratulations on your many many babies!

I see a couple of dead eggs, in the video, at the bottom, but the rest look good.

well thanks for nothing you lot,
thanks to nobody coming round and guarding the eggs they are all gone now :rolleyes:
yes its your fault, yes you reading this, less than 24 hrs from the eggs appearing they have all gone :crazy:

thanks

riffraff

this will make sense when linked to another post :fun:

So sorry! Buy me a couple of airline tickets the next time they show signs of spawning and I'll come guard them for you. :hyper:

How exciting! Im envious ive been keeping fish for over 4 years now but have never had any luck keeping angel fish alive!

well thanks for nothing you lot,
thanks to nobody coming round and guarding the eggs they are all gone now :rolleyes:
yes its your fault, yes you reading this, less than 24 hrs from the eggs appearing they have all gone :crazy:

thanks

riffraff

this will make sense when linked to another post :fun:

I know who you mean... :shifty: :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back