Effort!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well he wasnt in there long, new owner came and collected him quickly which was awesome!

next victim, falco hawk or maybe puffer since hes biting fins again so can go into work till the tank is sorted for him :p

Gee I must be pretty damn lucky... my puffer, trigger and morays are nothing short of saints... I get way more trouble from the clown and damsel.

What's wrong with the falco?

nothing wrong with it, im just not its biggest fan!

Gee I must be pretty damn lucky... my puffer, trigger and morays are nothing short of saints... I get way more trouble from the clown and damsel.

you are damn lucky, i swear my puffer is satans puffer, it looks so docile and clumsy the way it just swims up to things but then it just bites there fins!

Haha that's exactly how my figure eight puffer was. He had the most innocent look on his face and he'd always look both ways before chomping into something. Miss that fish so much, glad you're keeping him :)

My leopard puffer, often considered more aggressive than the figure eight, is totally mellow. He even gets chased by the domino who's smaller than him.

The cat frenzies him, though. Might have to lock the cat in the room with a zoanthid colony. :hey:

i hate fish.

puffer is at work while i sort him the puffer tank.

so now the falco wants to be the king of the tank and deciedes to chase the angel around!!! cant win really can i!!!

on a happier note i did get a huge piece of rock covered in xenia for £18!! time to see if the flame is reef safe!

edit: the flame dosent have as much finnage now damn falco!

its okay now the hawk only gives chase every now and again, the damn thing wont go in the trap though! its too clever for me :p

yep hes a master criminal on the run, goes around, on and everywhere near the trap but not actually to the food in the trap pfffttt!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back