Ebay Buyer (And Tff Member) Breaking Rules Of Auction

Amerce

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 23, 2005
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK, Manchester, M34
OK I am now starting to sell my Channa Gachua on Ebay for a ridiculous starting price and I've clearly stated that any Scottish buyer must hold and provide me with a copy of their licence (since 2003 Scotland stated that "channa" are on their banned import list)... well a certain TFF member has put in a bid on 3 of my sales and this was after I clearly told him that he needs a licence before he can bid and also a copy to the Scottish site Legislation !!!

I've contacted Ebay and asked them to pull the listings and I've contacted the member as well to ask for a copy of his licence (I know he lives in Edinburgh so he clearly needs a licence to hold these fish). I am not going to be charged £2,000 for selling to him.

After this event I will be putting this member on a permant block from any of my sales.
 
You can block their bids in your seller control panel and you can also cancel their bids.
 
Done both, but what has really annoyed me is that the person concerned actually contacted me about the Channa's and I told him that he needed a licence and needed to show it to me before he could buy them. Never heard anything from him and then I look this morning and he's put in bids on 3 of the sales.... so upsetting and I'll never knowingly sell to him again. :sad:
 
at least you have done your bit :good:

contact one of the mods on here and report him too.

dont stop selling your items on ebay, as if the sale ends and it turns out they still need a licence and dont show to you you can avoid selling then. some people may not show you their licence til the end of the bidding as they may not win
 

Most reactions

Back
Top