Early Christmas Present

JustKia

Fish Herder
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Warwickshire, UK
I got a zero on my nitrIte reading with the API test :good:
Still not quite got zero on my ammonia with the API, but is zero with the tetra test - so close.
Although is it normal for the nitrItes to get to zero before the ammonia? :unsure:
Haven't been testing nitrAtes as been doing daily water changes anyway.
 
Yep, that's what I thought too - but figured it was worth checking.
I've been so close to the zero's for sometime so actually getting one was rather exciting =)
 
Oh I'm being patient - very very patient, with lots of tests and water changes and carefully observing my little creatures. Like I say just a wee bit of excitement on finally getting a zero on something after being so close for ages =)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top