Dwarf Puffer Territory

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sjcneedshelp321

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I read in most of the pinned articles that if you're planning on keeping more than one dp there should be plenty of plants so that they can get out of each others sight for a while. would it be ok to keep 2 Dps and 3 ottos in a 8.5 gal tank? too much ? and also would it be ok to separate them with fake plants? or should i have a mixture of both? A lot of questions i know so any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam

I read in most of the pinned articles that if you're planning on keeping more than one dp there should be plenty of plants so that they can get out of each others sight for a while. would it be ok to keep 2 Dps and 3 ottos in a 8.5 gal tank? too much ? and also would it be ok to separate them with fake plants? or should i have a mixture of both? A lot of questions i know so any responses would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam

They're not ideal conditions but it is suitable. You'd need to have a lot of plants in there, and be heavily overfiltered for that bioload.

Whether the plants are live or fake is irrelevant really, it makes no difference to their line of sight.

thats what i would of thought about the fake plants, i may just reduce it to one puffer and 3 ottos, will give a bit more margin for error. Thanks

Sam

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back