Dwarf Gouramis In Groups

FYI I have a group of Honey Gouramis in a group with 2 males with no problems (apart from occasional bickering). Honey Gouramis are totally different in temperament to Dwarf Gourami and they are different species.

If Adrian's experiences are anything to go by, and he has 2 m and 2 f honey gouramis, it goes to show it sometimes works. Maybe he has 1 m and 3 f, I don't know, I haven't seen them.

Honey Gouramis are totally different to Dwarf Gourami. There is no point you comparing them.

When I say Honey Gourami, I meant Colisa chuna, not a colour morph of any other gourami. Dwarf gourami comes in many different colour morph, and they are more aggressive as carlovel1 said. Also why I think it was ok to try 2m 2f. If I have space for more, which I don't, I would get another 2 female, rather than another pair. One can't really go wrong with more female than male, in most cases.

Adrian

FYI I have a group of Honey Gouramis in a group with 2 males with no problems (apart from occasional bickering). Honey Gouramis are totally different in temperament to Dwarf Gourami and they are different species.

Honey Gouramis are totally different to Dwarf Gourami. There is no point you comparing them.

I know they're a totally different species - I was comparing them only in the sense of them being small, as a similar alternative to the actual dwarf gourami.

Most reactions

Back