M MarkByrom Fish Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 5, 2008 #1 I have just purchased and dwaft puffer fish, by far the most entertaining fish ever! AWSOME! I reccomend everyone gets one.
I have just purchased and dwaft puffer fish, by far the most entertaining fish ever! AWSOME! I reccomend everyone gets one.
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 5, 2008 #2 I agree, i have had a few for ages, they are very interesting to watch
J johno Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 18, 2008 Messages 168 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 5, 2008 #3 MarkByrom said: I have just purchased and dwaft puffer fish, by far the most entertaining fish ever! AWSOME! I reccomend everyone gets one. Click to expand... Pics or i wont beleive you!
MarkByrom said: I have just purchased and dwaft puffer fish, by far the most entertaining fish ever! AWSOME! I reccomend everyone gets one. Click to expand... Pics or i wont beleive you!
gaz gun man Fish Addict Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 943 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent, UK Jul 6, 2008 #4 i'd love a dwarf puffer, I have a great tank set-up for one, but feeding would be hard. However I have just put some live plants in my main tank so it would be nice to see a few snails appearing then I could get one
i'd love a dwarf puffer, I have a great tank set-up for one, but feeding would be hard. However I have just put some live plants in my main tank so it would be nice to see a few snails appearing then I could get one
iSnail Fish Herder Joined Jun 1, 2006 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location UK Jul 6, 2008 #5 MarkByrom said: I have just purchased and dwaft puffer fish, by far the most entertaining fish ever! AWSOME! Click to expand... Are they just
MarkByrom said: I have just purchased and dwaft puffer fish, by far the most entertaining fish ever! AWSOME! Click to expand... Are they just
mav8989 Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East Coast, USA Jul 6, 2008 #6 Totally the best investment I ever made was in my DP. More character than any other fish!