Driftwood

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

he he ok...well i should be gettin some bog wood soon, a pretty big piece for the center of the tank...maybe around the 24" mark...what should i be looking to pay for that any ideas?

i got a pretty big piece for £4 , 99, but a lot of places charge a lot more
you have to look around,

i have noticed that some places charge by the size and yet most change by wieght.(unless they already wieghed it)

OK cheers

The only place i can remember seeing it was at 'pets at home' (worlds WORST pet shop!) i think they where sellin it at like £6.99 or sommat and the pieces werent all that big! :blink: :/

Theres another small fish shop near me...not sure if they sell it or not

my lfs charge £4.99 for the large pieces and £ 2.50 for smaller ones,
the outertown ones i've seen it for £15, thats a lot to me,

most places should sell pets at home lmao! orrible place, very expensive not mush stock in and the fish quality seem to be not very good at times!

i always look for bogwood that has like a cve feeling to it so they can hide under it or in it, but hard to find them like that lfs here seems to always have logs lol not my cup of tea!

just arranged me new tank for the zebras want a small bogwood for them if i can find a decent piece (little bit)

pets at home yer no that one lol :lol: all there stuff expensive and
all the stores i've seen fish arn't kept right seen tanks with ich, fungus
bullying fish in with timid fish, the piece i've got real cool all gnawled
good little hidey holes in it

EXACTLY!! :angry: :crazy: :angry: :angry:

But i dont really have a choice but to shop there....theres nowhere else around here really, just that other small fish shop, they dont have many fish at all...like 15 tanks max.

I have lost almost every fish from pets at home...theyr just so bad quality :(

have to bribe someone to take u out of town for the day and go to a lfs a bit further away!

I have been to an amazing aquatic shop in nottingham once...but its too far away....and they werent exactly cheap ;) :p but brilliant quality

i'm lucky i've got 2 great lfs were i am, but i do like to look out of town
the pets ones realy need to sort out there shops, no i won't touch fish
from them would'nt risk bringing in diesease,

i found a snail in my tank the other from my plants fromlfs just as i was about to gt him he was eaten lol

yeah pity there are not much bigger lfs about in all citys some nice ones in practital fishkeeping etc, but too far away for me am told there is a good fish shop in bognor which i am going too nex tfriday will let u know!

my lfs guy told me about one sasys its massive and sells everythig
want to check it out, only about 40mins on the motor way hubbys
worried though tries to put it off think its somthing to do with his
wallet lol :lol:

cool i fancy shirley aqautics and one in bedfordshire somewhere cant remember name!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back