*dream* Aquarium

While I love sharks, I would rather have a number of smaller tanks at the mo to house all the frogfish I can get my hands on to attempt breeding. Add to that other members of the Order Lophiiformes (such as walking batfish) and I wouldbe a happy unny. Main advantage is by not going reef you don't have huge electricity bills on lighting.

mine would be dedicated 100 acre island for aquariums conataing at least 5 of every single species of coral, fish, inverts, plants, macro and id even dedicate a tank to absoloute crap that we all get rid of. well id have the romm y'no.
also id have it linked to the ocean from my private island. so then i can jump in for some snorkeling from my room and go straight to the reef in the shore :hey: id specialy pay rolls royce to make some special water jets (hell if they can make jet engines that push hell of a lot of air then a water pump would be a piece of pis) and also to finish it all of it would all be completely self suficient :sly: now i think thats at least 50 million squid and it could be called noah's island. and id open up a huge chain of stores where everything is dirt cheap yet brilliant quality because all livestock would be bred in the 1000000 gallon tanks

anyway time to get of that cloud it just isnt gonna happen. o well one can dream

Most reactions

Back