DSCF0643.jpg

DSCF0642.jpg

DSCF0641.jpg

DSCF0640.jpg

DSCF0639.jpg

DSCF0638.jpg

DSCF0637.jpg

I want one

Look he cant help being fat this was where i tryed to get the cat to say hello to them but he just sat there

wwestar2000 said:
I wanna nominate the 4th pic for potm. I think those burro looking at your cat is hilariose :)
[snapback]858329[/snapback]​

Some fab pics guppy - they are very beautiful indeed !

But wwestar, you can't nominate donkey's in a field for Pet of the Month :no:

bloozoo2 said:
wwestar2000 said:
I wanna nominate the 4th pic for potm. I think those burro looking at your cat is hilariose :)

[snapback]858374[/snapback]​

not the donkeys its the cat who did all the work

bloozoo2 said:
wwestar2000 said:

[snapback]858374[/snapback]​

Why cant he if he post this in the pet section you can nominate it if you want...We have had horses and a little bit of everything up before..

Well if it's a nomination for the cat in the field, then fine.
But if it's for donkey's in a field (that doesn't even belong to the poster), then I simply don't think it's fair at all. The animal is not the poster's pet and does not (even) belong to the poster. It just doesn't make sense.

It's just silly to vote for Pet of the Month if it's not exactly that.

It's kinda like having a competition for "Betta of the month" and then a wild catfish in a river gets nominated :dunno:

lady_tanksalot said:
DSCF0645.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: I think the donkey's just realised who ate all the pies :lol: :lol:
[snapback]857953[/snapback]​

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA, couldnt have said it better! :lol: :rofl: :lol:

bloozoo2 said:
It's just silly to vote for Pet of the Month if it's not exactly that.

It's kinda like having a competition for "Betta of the month" and then a wild catfish in a river gets nominated :dunno:
[snapback]858825[/snapback]​

Im with Bloo. If its not your pet, should it count? If not, im gonna hunt the net for the cuttest kitten i can find! :lol:

No offence guppy, they are terrific pics! :drool: Nice work! :thumbs:

I know it's just supposed to be a lighthearted fun little competition but I do kinda think there should be some rules - otherwise what's the point ? and it's easy to make a mockery thereof. I also do think it really should be the poster's pet - however that hasn't always been the case - another thing I don't think is quite right.

Guppy, so sorry to "hijack" your thread like this but it does sort of make a point.

Most reactions

Back