Christine1014
Fish Crazy
Hi Everyone! Gosh, it's been AGES since I've been on here; Quick update: job promotion, oodles of travel, and the REALLY big news: I'm expecting a baby ... I'm due in two days! So I haven't exactly been keeping up with the forum much! However, I was looking for an article and figured if anyone could help me, you guys could.
Does anyone remember the article - I *think* in PFK Magazine -- about the guy who turned part of his basement into a gigantic fish tank? It talked about how he'd swim around in it to clean it, and how you could look down into the tank through the floor of the living room above ... I remember the article pretty clearly, but not the guy's name, where he's from, or where the article was originally printed, but I think I remember someone posting a link to it here, once. (It was probably 12-18 months ago). Anyway, if anyone can post a link to it, I'd be grateful.
Thanks a bunch!
Does anyone remember the article - I *think* in PFK Magazine -- about the guy who turned part of his basement into a gigantic fish tank? It talked about how he'd swim around in it to clean it, and how you could look down into the tank through the floor of the living room above ... I remember the article pretty clearly, but not the guy's name, where he's from, or where the article was originally printed, but I think I remember someone posting a link to it here, once. (It was probably 12-18 months ago). Anyway, if anyone can post a link to it, I'd be grateful.
Thanks a bunch!
/www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/...?article_id=586






