Does Anyone Else Think It's Weird That We Keep And Eat Fish?

That story is actually false. While I've been to some areas of the world that do eat dog or cat, it is a serious "no-no" to eat someone's pet/companion.

And I agree with their sentiment... while I keep fish, I do not eat my pet fish... I eat other fish that are bred for consumption.

The story could well be false, but from what I heard, it was custom to bring your own dog (not pet, but a dog bred for eating) to be prepared at the restaurant. And thus the fact that these people brought their dog to the restaurant was misunderstood.

and of course, I would never dream of eating my own fish. :X
 
I used to go pigeon/pheasant shooting but have a massive bird table on Dores' estate and spend a fortune on feed :dunno:

Same scenario
 

Most reactions

Back
Top