What's new

Do you own a 17 gallon (64 litre) up to a 29 gallon (110 litre) tank?

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
If you own a 17 US gallon (64 litre) up to a 29 US gallon (110 litre) tank, I hope you consider entering April's Tank of the Month Contest featuring larger nano sized tanks. The contest will start late tomorrow so , if you want to enter, take a pic or video (link to your youtube video) of your above sized tank and be ready to enter. Entry period will run for six days.

You will see a banner at the top of the main forum page signalling when entry period starts. Just click on the banner to view entry thread.

So tidy up your tank and be ready to enter Fishforums' April Tank of the Month Contest!

Last edited:
My 20g broke! I wish I still had it!

I do ,but im self conscious and fear rejection. Good luck though to all the participants.

I do ,but im self conscious and fear rejection. Good luck though to all the participants.
You should enter! I lost but you might as well try! :)

This will be my first time entering..... Nervous... Gonna clean it up again come Wednesday.

Meh my tanks not up to snuff yet. I just added some crypts yesterday and theyre going through their melt phase :/
Aww that's ok

I have my 29g I’ve been working on. Sadly, the driftwood still hasn’t sunk yet and it looks pretty ugly with Rock sitting in top of it. :(

I have been trying to get that TOTM banner ever since I joined TFF. I’m hoping I win this one. ;)

20200328_132615.jpg

Gold crypt. Two rosette swords a narrow leaf java fern in the middle back that isnt as narrow as i hoped and some frog bit. I had a anubius nana petite but it died when i raised the temp due to ich scare. The new crypts, crypt balanaese arent in this pic, i just put them in yesterday to melt...

It is ok if your tank is not yet reached your final goal. Many members are in the same boat, yet still enter our contests. The contest is a great place to show off your tank. If you don't win, just keep improving your tank and re-enter a future contest to show your progress. Please support our contests by entering your tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back