• Sometimes

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters
yeah i love

battered cod and haddock

fish fingers/cakes

even steamed fish mmm

mmm i want fish curry

I eat fish, although i do take the mick out of my boss when he brings his fish and chips into the shop (barbarian)and i was made to eat sushi in front of the fish on my first day i have to say i'm not a fan. :crazy: I don't eat alot of fish but i do eat fish and chips/ fingers and occasionally salmon with creamy mashed potatoes.

i agree, fish is part of the circle of life, farmers eat sheep (as do we) and people eat fish, same as fish eat other fish etc.. the list is endless

BUT me personally, i cant STAND the taste of fish so avoid it like the clap :rolleyes:

i have eaten salmon, but that was quite hard to do as its been SOOOOOO long since i even attempted fish (i dont eat beef, lamb, pork, i only eat chicken :blush: )

Thanks for all your replies so the majority of you eat fish, nothign wrong with that. i've had fish before and LOVE it, i love it alot. But recently stopped eating it as i felt mean to the poor fish, but i guess me not easting them isnt going to stop people killing them for food.

I never eat fish, both because I find their taste to be horrible and because I felt weird about it. Nothing against people who do eat them, it's part of life but I choose not to.

im not too keen but Luke my hubby & the kids do. It's funny to see our little Goby in the marine tank sat watching Luke chomping on his cod in beer batter!!!

Aw wheres my posts about eating Oscars and Tiger Barb cocktail starter gone? noone got a sense of humour around here?...meh

Around here we call that spam.
thbdwn.gif

Thanks for all your replies so the majority of you eat fish, nothign wrong with that. i've had fish before and LOVE it, i love it alot. But recently stopped eating it as i felt mean to the poor fish, but i guess me not easting them isnt going to stop people killing them for food.

Poor fish? What about the poor cow, pig, lamb, and chicken? I fail to see how you could stop eating fish because you felt bad for them and go on eating other kinds of meat. Unless you are a vegetarian or vegan, then I understand.

Don't mean to be critical here, just curious.

Sometimes. Fish ranges from disgusting to delicious depending on the way its cooked and what type of fish it is. I LOVE :wub: sushi and sashimi and fish and chips is nice too. sometimes some steamed/grilled sea bass is nice too. and smoked salmon. ok, now just thinking about it, i do eat fish quite a lot. so, yes i do eat fish. big fish eat little fish* , human eat big/little fish :shifty: . *as some of us may have witnessed (esp. in my platy tank where female platies gives birth turns around and eats them as fast as possible).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back