Do people still . . .

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
. . . read comics and comic books ? Are you a Marvel Zombie or do you read the cool stuff by Frank Miller , Ivan Brunetti and Peter Bagge ?
For me it's Pearls Before Swine by Stephen Pastis in the newspaper . He's the new Garry Trudeau . Gotta love The Fantastic Four at Marvel and Batman is DC's greatest creation.
Or , do people not read anymore ?

Also one of my favorites
1661731773078.png

I prefer novels or science textbooks over comic books

I read, novels, biographies, histories of the natural sciences like human evolution - but not comics I'm afraid, sorry.

Why ew? I understand if they're not your thing, they're not an interest of mine either, but ew?
I hate comics... I hate them more than Hallmark movies.
I love starwars, I read a star wars comic and a Star wars book... Hated the comic loved the book.
And I understand the word dislike, but I H.A.T.E comics.
I get lost while reading, sometimes they don't make sense, and I also can't get the picture of a 30yr old weirdo in his mom's basement with a pile of comics out of my mind...

Some of the early comic books are worth mucho dinero.
I used to read comic strips in the newspaper when that was a thing. The Far Side was a good one. Archie and also Blondie were good too.
I get my news online now.

Last edited:
Some of the early comic books are worth mucho dinero.
I used to read comic strips in the newspaper when that was a thing. The Farside was a good one. Jughead was good too.
I get my news online now.
I enjoy far side and Calvin and Hobbes once in awhile, but just sitting down and reading a comic book? Nah

I enjoy far side and Calvin and Hobbes once in awhile, but just sitting down and reading a comic book? Nah

I forgot how much I love Calvin and Hobbes! Discovered a collection of the strips in a book store when I was a teen, loved it so much! I still have I think four of the books, and I used to try to draw them all the time! Love his humour, philosophical nature and the whimsy.

Footrot Flats (by Murray Ball) was the last comic book I read. Itiwhetu should know it but most of you lot on the other side of the world have probably never heard of it. It's about a farm in New Zealand and the farm dog called "Dog" who has to deal with sheep, cows, pigs, a pig dog (Major), and a psycho cat called Horse.

Footrot Flats (by Murray Ball) was the last comic book I read. Itiwhetu should know it but most of you lot on the other side of the world have probably never heard of it. It's about a farm in New Zealand and the farm dog called "Dog" who has to deal with sheep, cows, pigs, a pig dog (Major), and a psycho cat called Horse.
Were they also in the book ANIMAL FARM :lol:

I love Footrot flats

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back