Do My Fish Watch Tv?!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
Whenever the t.v. goes on they line up and point towards it - it's only about 1.5ft away from the tank, do u think they can see it and take an interest in the movement?

yep my sevs deffinately "watch" the tv. i think like you say tho its the movement they are interested in.

yes i have often thought the same thing, mine line up in the corner facing the tv, fish programme's seem to get the most viewing, fishing programmes with robson green must be like horror movies :crazy:

do what i do, turn off the tv, you will notice they start going about the bussiness again once it goes dark :lol:

It's absolutely hilarious, 3 of my angels all line up and literally watch it, they spend hours like this every evening - - - - -
2a6p203.jpg

haha brill love it, everyone add their pics of their fish watching t.v. then please!! give everyone a smile!

cant really the position of my tv in relation to the tank wont allow it.

The fast movements on the t.v give the fish interest because its a common reaction to animals that makes them alert that makes them curious to see what it is or they run and hide. If you have a laser pointer but it in with your fish and the either chase it like my pike or run like my firefish. But thats a pretty neat pick you got there of your fish watching t.v.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back