Guys
I bought some fish today from LFS - six female guppies and one male, did a water check b4 we added any fish to tank and all readings where 0
Only 10 hours later I got one dead fish
So weve taken it out and done yet another water test and still all my readings are 0
Seems that some of the females ie one or two are staying near the surface, any reasons Y
Dont wanna come down in the moring to find more dead fish... everyone else in the tank seems happy including some of the new guppies
I bought some fish today from LFS - six female guppies and one male, did a water check b4 we added any fish to tank and all readings where 0
Only 10 hours later I got one dead fish
So weve taken it out and done yet another water test and still all my readings are 0
Seems that some of the females ie one or two are staying near the surface, any reasons Y
Dont wanna come down in the moring to find more dead fish... everyone else in the tank seems happy including some of the new guppies
and what size is the tank, as 7 fish is a lot to add at one time,especially if 0 is the case






