Matty P
Professor Cowfish
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2007
- Messages
- 1,762
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I use Kent Marine Supperbuffer dKH for my marine tank. It raises the KH, raises the pH to between 8.0-8.3 and prevents fluctations and drops in the pH. Is this too strong to use in a brackish tank and can you get buffers specially for brackish aquariums?
Cheers
Matty
Cheers
Matty

), but my parents said they will only let me set up another aquarium if I fund it all myself. All I have at the minute is the 20 gallon glass tank. I still need to buy a Fliter (probably a Fluval 3+), a hood for the aquarium (30" x 12"(does this have to be the same make as the aquarium or can it be any make)), lighting, heater, test kits, gravel, live plants, F8 Puffer. I already have marine salt and a refractometer for the marine tank. So I have quite a tight budget, sorry Neale. 






