Discus/Tetra'S/Bn Plecs/Agassiz/Gbr'S/Corys

stiffler69

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: Discus/Tetra'S/Bn Plecs/Agassiz/Gbr'S/Corys
Quantity for sale: 20+
Reason for Sale: Selling all stock from website due to slow start and different direction
Delivery or Collection: Delivery availible at Ā£15 per delivery, all deliverys will be made from the 19th december
Sales price: see link
Postage & Packaging: Delivery availible Ā£15
Photograph: See link

www.heananstropicals.co.uk

50% off using this code: Merryxmas

discount code excludes delivery

Just had a look at your website and notice you're just up the road from me! How big do panda corys get?

Not very big probably around the same size as pigmy's the ones i have at the moment are fully grown and alot smaller than the other corys

hi ,im in middlesbrough also.could i pick up and save postage.
also im after 1x male and 3 female agassizi
with the voucher would that be Ā£5.
if so can i reserve them to pick up on wednesday as im at work monday and tuesday.
i could send payment via paypal if wanted or pay on collection.
please let me know asap.
mel

what colour strain are the agassizis?

They are a blue colour with some nice brown spots on their heads, im not sure i could sex them to be honest either i have all males or females or they are very hard to sex because they all look the same to me

weekend is best for collection as i work away monday to friday, collection is fine just pm me when you would like to collect, and cash on collection is also fine

thanks.

Just had a look at your website and notice you're just up the road from me! How big do panda corys get?

Not very big probably around the same size as pigmy's the ones i have at the moment are fully grown and alot smaller than the other corys

i thought pandas were as big (at least) as peppers or bronze?

Half a inch difference in size between the two species when at adult hood

yes pandas get ALOT bigger than pygmies my panda cory is about 2 inches in size where as my pygmies are about 3cm in size. but there not big fish very laid back lovely fish!

Hi, how much are you after for the m & f bristlenoses posted?

Most reactions

Back