Hi,
Been trying to research on fish that would be suitable with Discus. I know not to use fast moving fish and larger Tetras. would a BN Catfish, Angels and bronze corys be suitable??
Thanks
Thanks I have just checked Temp and you are right. Must admit didnt look at thatHi,
Been trying to research on fish that would be suitable with Discus. I know not to use fast moving fish and larger Tetras. would a BN Catfish, Angels and bronze corys be suitable??
Thanks
Angels can be too boisterous for Discus and in some cases can also pass on diseases to them, which the Angels are immune to,
Bronze Corys also won't live at the high temperatures that discus require
All those will be more expensive than normal corries though. Bronze round my way are £1-99each, two for £3-50 as adults. Sterbai are the cheapest of the three I've recommended, at £3-99 two for £7-50, as 1" Juveniles...