Discus Swap

Weimster

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I realise my chances of this swap happening are very small but if anyone has plenty of Celestial Pearl Danios. I would be willing to swap them for some discus.

Either that or some leopard Frog plecs

I realise my chances of this swap happening are very small but if anyone has plenty of Celestial Pearl Danios. I would be willing to swap them for some discus.

Yes I can do that swap, no problems apart from that I am in Cardiff and you are in East Yorkshire, I will not post though. So if you are passing and you happen to have discus on you then I will have three Galaxy Rasbora's here for you (heh I cannot change their names, I hear it is cruel to do so)

Yes I can do that swap, no problems apart from that I am in Cardiff and you are in East Yorkshire, I will not post though. So if you are passing and you happen to have discus on you then I will have three Galaxy Rasbora's here for you (heh I cannot change their names, I hear it is cruel to do so)
Where abouts are you in East Yorkshire?
Thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back