Jwheat
New Member
I hope it's legal for me to put some artwork up because I don't really do much photography.
Hi! I like digital art a lot and I've been painting with Photoshop since I was like 12 or something. I'm currently working on a picture of my betta splenden, but it is still in sketching stage. I plan to colour soon. But for now I thought maybe I would post some other artworks of mine.
Here is one that I did of a girl on a sea monster ~
And if you want to see the process it took to make the picture then you can see that here.
If you don't like digital art please don't get mad and bully me - it is a valid art form and I can also work with traditional media just as well (acrylics, coloured pencil, clay, etc).

Thank you so much!! I'm super glad you like it
I was very careless with my anatomy a long time ago. I also failed at betta fish anatomy.
How long does one take to complete?
/seafoam-mermaid.deviantart.com/#/d34dkm4






