did... Crumple have a sex change?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BettaBoyz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
alright, for the first time today it occurred to me i may have a long-finned female and not a short-finned male. i mean, so much works for him; he nests, flares at other males, claims his territory, and loves me :wub: buuut, during feeding i noticed a little white thing about where his bum is, it looked kinda like how my female Platties look. so i'm confused.

is Crumple Stilskin really a girl?

whooo-ee, if he is, what do i do about his name? :blink: i love Crumple!

BettaBoyz said:
alright, for the first time today it occurred to me i may have a long-finned female and not a short-finned male. i mean, so much works for him; he nests, flares at other males, claims his territory, and loves me :wub: buuut, during feeding i noticed a little white thing about where his bum is, it looked kinda like how my female Platties look. so i'm confused.

is Crumple Stilskin really a girl?

whooo-ee, if he is, what do i do about his name? :blink: i love Crumple!
Do you have a picture of RuPaul, er, *cough* I mean Crumple Stilskin?

I have a female with fins as long as a males...she bubble nests too (she's a little butch :lol: )
He could very well be a she ;)

I had a "female" that turned out to be a male. However all the while I kept him in a 29-gal with another male. They didn't fight just chased each other when one got too close to the other's side!

oh well, Crumple can be whatever he/she wants to be, he/she's still my Little Baby Crumpled Fishie! though it will get tiring, always saying 'he/she'...

Colisa, i think they didn't maul each other because there was just soo much space for both of them, they didn't see a point in risking injury to take over that extra plot over there, when they have all this right here... :fun:

Most reactions

Back