🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
Item Wanted: 3-4 Irrubescos Female Pufferfish
Condition Required: Healthy and Alive
Price Limit: Negotiable
Picture or Link to Item: Please provide

After 3-5 female irrubesco pufferfish, if you have any to rehome or know of anywhere that could sell and post to me if not near Bournemouth please get in contact, would really appreciate!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

i have two female irrubescos that i wanted to sell as i have four females and one male.. and wanted to free up some space in my tank. however i live in london and would have no idea how to post them or anything of the sort :-S

Hello Sharz
Thanks for getting back to me! Whereabouts are you in London? I can always guide through the postal with all costs covered, thanks so much for replying!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back