Designing A Sig

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
Looking at the nice sig's that comes with every post/reply, I have an obsession with Chocolate Gouramis, and only feel it's appropriate if they form part of my sig design.... In process of also developing one.... Someone, give me a pic to use......
 
you've seen the best pic i have.boy you're really serious about wanting that fish.i don't blame you though because i want another one.
 
>[/quote]

Wow!!! is'nt that the most beautiful creature You've ever seen ??...... OK!.... now that's gonna be my pic for my sig.... (being a technical intellect, What's the next step (downloading etc....)??
[/quote]

I've now managed to save it as one of "my pics".... How do I go from there to save it as my sig??
 
go to mybannermaker.com its really easy ( well it would have to be for me to use it ) it tells you step by step how to make the sig, then copy and paste the end result into your sig box
 

Most reactions

Back
Top