lilygardn New Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #1 deleted
C clutterydrawer where is my mind? Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 2,610 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location leeds, uk Jul 12, 2004 #2 I can't see it
S stevie_h New Member Joined Jun 12, 2004 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #3 Neither can I
lilygardn New Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #4 deleted
cometcattle Go Hawks! Joined Mar 19, 2004 Messages 3,442 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Chicago Jul 12, 2004 #5 I get a "page not available"
lilygardn New Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #6 sorry having problems. )
S stevie_h New Member Joined Jun 12, 2004 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #7 hehehe
Auratus Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am? Joined Oct 28, 2003 Messages 2,964 Reaction score 5 Points 38 Location Camarillo, CA Jul 12, 2004 #8 I can't see the pictures either but I'm guessing that if it's pink it's probably dyed... just a guess.
I can't see the pictures either but I'm guessing that if it's pink it's probably dyed... just a guess.
K K-Holed Fishaholic Joined Jul 5, 2004 Messages 653 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, England Jul 12, 2004 #9 how pink is it? The only one that springs to mind is the blind cave tetra.
lilygardn New Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #10 deleted
cometcattle Go Hawks! Joined Mar 19, 2004 Messages 3,442 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Chicago Jul 12, 2004 #11 I cant see it too well, is it a serpae?
C csr mel Fish Crazy Joined Jun 17, 2004 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #12 hey charity, small world huh? cu @ dd.
Auratus Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am? Joined Oct 28, 2003 Messages 2,964 Reaction score 5 Points 38 Location Camarillo, CA Jul 12, 2004 #13 That's a flame/von rio tetra... http/fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34981 I think
lilygardn New Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #14 deleted
lilygardn New Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 12, 2004 #15 deleted