Decent Lfs's In Beds

tenohfive

Always room for one more tank...
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
Beds, UK
Have just moved from Watford a bit further up the M1, around J11-12 and was wondering if anyone knows of any decent LFS's round this way? I'll still be going to MA St Albans, but was wondering if there was anywhere else - particularly anywhere thats got good quality New World Cichlid stock.

Anyone local got some suggestions?
 
There is/used to be an MA nr Woburn I believe, but its been 8 yrs since I lived down that way.

You've also got rocket aquatics that way too, plus the one that (again) used to be by the garden centre directly on J12.
 
Woburns got about a third of the number of tanks as MA St Albans.

Was/am hoping theres somewhere like Wildwoods nearby - unfortunately its just a bit too far to travel there now.

Rocket Aquatic's I'll check out, and not sure which one is by J12 but will do some digging - cheers minx.
 
Chiltern Aquatics I think the one on J12 is, like I said been a while since I was down there.

Personally Id stick with Wildwoods.

Milton Keynes is your next best bet, Im sure there are some that way, I know there was on the road from Woburn to MK, its a Wyevale garden centre, but it used to be good in there.
 
Personally Id stick with Wildwoods.

Milton Keynes is your next best bet, Im sure there are some that way, I know there was on the road from Woburn to MK, its a Wyevale garden centre, but it used to be good in there.

Wildwoods is just abit too far now - from Watford it was 30mins with clear traffic, from here it'd probably closer to an hour. If theres a good one in MK thats definately a go-er, need to go to Ikea soon.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top